All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: M-F 8-5
Innovation Tower, 265 E Rollins St, Orlando, FL
The community you’ll be caring for: Approved TA Facility details
The role you’ll contribute:
The Research Psychometrist is responsible for conducting inpatient and/or outpatient assessments of research participants that are cognitively healthy or with a variety of developmental, medical, and neurological conditions, as part of industry-sponsored and investigator-initiated clinical trials. Assessments will be completed in accordance with trial protocols, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, and International Conference on Harmonization/Good Clinical Practices (ICH/GCP) guidelines. In this role, the research psychometrist collaborates with Principal Investigators, Clinical Neuropsychologists, study sponsors, and other research and clinical team members. The research psychometrist will perform activities including administering and scoring neuropsychological tests, as well as research participant recruitment, screening, and consenting, providing concierge-level service for all participant-facing interactions during the course of clinical trials and research studies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Effectively performs standardized administration and scoring of a wide range of psychological and neuropsychological tests
· Establishes and maintains an appropriate testing environment for administering tests in a variety of settings
· Scores all tests administered, documents behavioral observations, and provides a brief summary of results
· Provides a core service to score and interpret tests administered by other research sites, as deemed necessary for research projects
· Through collaboration with other research team members, ensures compliant data entry/data mining into registries, patient records, and research specific database systems and other portals necessary for the specifics of the testing administered
· Participate in sponsor/CRO/PI-mandated training on tests used in specific research trials and demonstrate proficiency in administering these tests, as determined by the sponsor/CRO/PI
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, or related field OR
· 3 years of experience in the administration of neuropsychological test
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.