The Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences educates and trains osteopathic physicians, scientists and health care professionals, with an emphasis on providing health care for rural and under-served areas of Oklahoma.
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine will be recognized for:
* Fulfilling the health care needs of rural and under-served Oklahoma.
* Producing graduates who are dedicated, effective, and compassionate community leaders.
* Providing excellent care and health-related community service.
* Being a leader and innovator in education.
* Being the medical school of choice.